3rd Year Apprentice Plumbers
1st Year or No Experience
Compensation: Based on Experience
Family owned and operated company looking for a service plumber, licensed plumber or 3rd year apprentice to join our team! If this is a career path you want to make, we offer a 1st year apprenticeship too! Preferred experience, but not required, in remodel, new construction and service work. Great supportive working environment with year around work. Great pay with excellent benefits with multiple avenues of growth opportunity. Servicing the North Shore and surrounding communities.
Valid drivers license required.
Drug Free environment.
Come Join the Lakeside family!
For employment consideration, please email or fax resume to (847) 419-0397.
Job Type: Full-time
Required licenses or certifications:
- Plumbing License
- Drivers License
Lakeside Plumbing, Inc.
Buffalo Grove, IL, USA
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Rapidly growing, stable, year around work, family environment, excellent benefits”
Lakeside Plumbing, Inc is a family owned and operated plumbing company serving Chicago's North Shore and surrounding suburbs for over 20 years. Located in Buffalo Grove, Lakeside Plumbing strives for excellence in meeting everyone's plumbing needs. Lakeside Plumbing, Inc. specialty is in high end custom homes. We are looking for a long-term team member that wants to grow with us.
Lakeside Plumbing, Inc. seeks a full-time Administrative Assistant to support management with a variety of duties which include but are not limited to:
• Answering Incoming phone calls
• Billing of customer/builder invoices
• Perform a variety of general clerical tasks including filing documents, updating spreadsheets, direct mail and maintaining customer/builder files.
• Maintaining Accounts Receivable/Payable/Late Invoices
• Preparation /Management of Bids
• Preparation/Management of Change Orders
• Overall general office support
• Assist with projects as assigned by management
• 1-2 plus years' experience (Entry Level)
• Must be a self-starter
• Must possess strong organizational skills
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be detail oriented
• Must have a positive Attitude
• Must have good customer service skills both on and off phone
• Necessary knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
• Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus, but not necessary
• Past experience working in a construction company is a plus
• We offer competitive compensation and benefits
For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements or fax in to (847) 419-0397.
About Lakeside Plumbing, Inc.:
We take pride in excellent customer service and product knowledge that makes us stand out from all others.